A spectacular site |
The project |
A spectacular site
Having earned the reputation as the specialist in luxury hospitality in Mauritius, Beachcomber Hotels took great care in selecting one of the finest sites on the island to build its new resort. The site ranks as one of the most spectacular properties in Mauritius and meets all the requirements that have contributed to the success of other Beachcomber hotels.
The main criteria for selection included the ample size of the land and its direct access to the beach and sea. Its location is on the most weather protected coast in Mauritius, with a west facing aspect to view the setting sun.
The estate purchased by Beachcomber Hotels covers an impressive 160-hectare area. The property, the highest point of which is 70 metres above the sea, offers commanding sea views of Le Morne Peninsula and l’île aux Bénitiers to the South. To the North, the mountain of Tamarin forms a natural frontier and, acting as a distant backdrop, the mountain ranges of Rivière Noire and Savanne complement the exceptional setting.
Go to top
Award-winning Mauritian architect Jean-François Adam will create the new project as a low-density complex designed to blend perfectly into the surroundings.
- The first phase of the project will see the construction of a luxury 5-star hotel, which will resemble the design of Paradis Hotel & Golf Club.
- The second phase of the project will involve the creation of up to 220 luxury villas, all set in individual plots of land covering areas starting from 2,000m2. Most villas will have views either onto the lagoon or the golf course and will be built to generous proportions ranging from 400 to 600 m2.
The hotel and villas will form a golf estate, which already bears the name of “Domaine de L’Harmonie”.
- The 18-hole Par 72 golf course will be built within the grounds of the estate.
Not only will the owners of the villas have full access to all the amenities of the golf course but they will also be able to use all the services and facilities of the neighbouring hotel.
Go to top
The unique selling points of « Domaine de L’Harmonie »
- A new development in Mauritius initiated by the leader and pioneer of the luxury tourism in Mauritius : Beachcomber Hotels
- A spectacular site, on an historic peninsula set between mountains and sea
- A unique situation on the West coast
- An ample size of land
- A view of the sea and direct access to the beach
- An integrated resort structure
- A 18-hole golf course to be built at the heart of the domain
- Luxury villas offering access to the sea and views onto either the lagoon or golf course
- Individual plots of land covering areas starting from 2,000m2
- Villas built to generous proportions ranging from 400 to 600 m2
- Full use of facilities and services of the Beachcomber hotel
- Beachcomber’s standards of service
Go to top